Dock Installation Standards
Whether you need a new dock or one repaired due to hurricane damage – RC Development Group, Inc. Marine Team has over 25 years’ experience in installing quality docks.
Our quality design features are standard on every project we undertake and include the installation of the following:
- Pressure treated pile with butt sizes from 8″ to 16″
- Pressure treated pile caps, headers and stringers all fastened by stainless steel 5/8″ threaded rod, nuts and washers.
- Pressure treated quality decking all secured by 3 1/4″ stainless steel screws.
- Boathouse roofing using pressure treated sheathing and quality underlayment secured with stainless steel hurricane clips and bracing. Installation of standing metal seam or asphalt shingles.
- Boat lifts manufactured by Deco Boat Lifts configured specifically for your application.
Get a free estimate on your next project
Keep us in mind for your next environmental, marine, or petroleum project.
We pride ourselves on working earnestly as a General Contractor or Subcontractor to keep the project progressing in an effort to meet project timelines and goals.